Publishing takes an age

Found a flaw in Ewisoft Website Builder? This will be the place to report it.<br />
<b>NOTE</b>: All submitted bugs will be read, but a reply may be made after the bug is fixed.

Moderators: Moderators, QA Team

Publishing takes an age

Postby 4me2 » Sun May 21, 2006 9:31 am

Due to the fact that the new version not only publishes the CHANGES made to a website, but ALL pictures / backgrounds etc... it can take up to a minute to publish a site. The "old" version used to "look" at the changes made and only published those items changed or missing.

What is going wrong here?

Harpert
4me2
Registered Customer
Registered Customer

Postby vickijgarcia » Sun May 21, 2006 2:09 pm

When you upgrade to the new version, all the website will be uploaded the first time you publish. After that, when you make a change, only what you changed should be published.

If this is not the case, please run a test and copy/paste the Details of the publish in this post.
Ewisoft Support and Forum Moderator
vickijgarcia
Registered Customer
Registered Customer

Postby 4me2 » Sun May 21, 2006 2:28 pm

vickijgarcia wrote:When you upgrade to the new version, all the website will be uploaded the first time you publish. After that, when you make a change, only what you changed should be published.

If this is not the case, please run a test and copy/paste the Details of the publish in this post.

As you might know I have been using this "new" version already for over a month after you released it for the testers...

So in my case this is NOT working properly????
4me2
Registered Customer
Registered Customer

Return to Bug Tracking