What kind of a company is behind this program?

Why not introduce yourself and your website here? We’d love to welcome and get to know you!

Moderator: Moderators

What kind of a company is behind this program?

Postby elvislevis » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:47 am

Where could I find more information about Ewisoft?

I just downloaded this program.

Let's see now, I start installing it in a minute...
elvislevis

Now I installed the program: lost in the beginning

Postby elvislevis » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:23 am

Now I tried to create a Personal Web but I stopped to the "logo-edit" because I don't know what to do with it - can't even delete the logo - I closed the program there: too difficult.
elvislevis

Postby kelvin_g » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:37 pm

You can find about us here http://www.ewisoft.com/p47.htm
We feel sorry that you have met with difficulties when started. Actually the software itself is easy but we planned to add more help files in the software. Thank you for your post anyway.
Kelvin Gan
Technical Support of Ewisoft Co.
kelvin_g
Registered Customer
Registered Customer

The idea of the software is good

Postby elvislevis » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:00 am

kelvin_g wrote:Actually the software itself is easy but we planned to add more help files in the software. Thank you for your post anyway.

The idea of the program is good: to Keep It Simple (and) Stupid, but the problem with this kind of approach is that it demands special clever - hard thinking - people to accomplish this, who can think on behalf on certain kind of people. I quess those developers who just think they and their program are clever fail...based on the programs I've tested (tens of them).

I'm going to study/test your program thoroughly soon, first impression was that you're on the right track compared to many of your "competitors" because your program seems to produce "professional" looking websites, template based (good idea).

So, I'll be back 8)

Keep doing the good work that you seem to be doing :)
elvislevis

Postby vaatsaru » Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:02 pm

ElvisElvis

It's upto the user how to preceive a given program, especially when it's free, and comment if it's eazy/difficult.
But I can say one thing for sure about this program:
This IS the idea and if you just look at the sample.html provided to create templates, it should not be difficult to follow. I have created almost 100+ templates now with no problem.
yes, 'template builder' could use a little help going further but thats not a 'blocker' for sure :=)

Please post your specific difficulties/problems and may be others can help you solve those.

-- Vaatsaru
vaatsaru
Registered Customer
Registered Customer

Re: What kind of a company is behind this program?

Postby AnnieStarlight » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:55 pm

I unistalled it casue of how outdated it was, but when I did install it for the last time I put my logo in only to find to the left of it to say you can add pictures or ads here, which I did not like at all .
It takes away from the logo.
this website builder is so out dated and so old that I stopped using it cause I would have to embarrassed to put my site out on the internet.
Plus I did email the owner and asked to see some sample sites, which actually I have had experience of other website builders putting at least a couple to see sampled, the owner said that she doesn't keep track and that is not what I meant. My son wanted to just see what others have built on her builder.
Not to mention the reviews Ive looked at as recently as two months ago, most people complain that first of all its not drag and drop, than the second complaint was and this I strongly agree with, they complained that you can't just right click anywhere on the builders and be able to use the same features that are on the menu bar.
The bottom line is Ewisoft web builder is only for beginners just learning how to do sites.
AnnieStarlight

Return to Free Discussion