earn for real

Why not introduce yourself and your website here? We’d love to welcome and get to know you!

Moderator: Moderators

earn for real

Postby familyness » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:12 am

Re: Paypal make money quick

Date: June 29, 2005
I was sent this a month ago as my money began to run out during my PGCE teacher training. I DON’T LIKE THESE SCHEMES BUT, money was low and I thought what the hell! The maths works out and I wouldn’t lose much if it was a scam. Truth is you DO NOT MAKE MONEY ANY WHERE NEAR WHAT IS QUOTED BELOW HOWEVER for my £6 outlay I got £4762 back. This is true. I couldn’t believe it and I didn’t really work the scheme hard! This is my second attempt and I’m going to thrash it. PLEASE spend just a little time reading below. It sounds a little corny but it works, trust me! All you need is £6 and a PayPal account. If you don’t have an account getting one is easy! Visit http://www.paypal.com I have had one for years for using Ebay. It’s secure and convenient.
Comments
HOW TO MAKE THOUSANDS, PROVIDING YOU ARE HONEST, HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND 6 POUNDS. Keep in mind that everything stated below is 100% legal, as stated by the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and I came across an article similar to this, that said you could make thousands of pounds within weeks with only an initial investment of £6.00! So I thought, “Yeah, right, this must be a scam”, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. I am a very dubious person, usually. Anyway, it said that you have to send £1.00 to each of the following names on the list, stated in this article using Paypal (our new form of transferring money safely and securely). Now honestly, what is six pounds, especially out of a Paypal account? In exchange, you will make thousands in the first few months. You then place your own name and email address (the email you use registered for Pay pal transfers) in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of newsgroups). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I sent out my measly £6.00 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started to get money in my account! It amounted to £25.00 for the first week. I figured that was it and would end soon, but the £££ just kept coming in. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over £1,000.00! In the third week, I had over £11080.00 and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over £26,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Others in the first 4 weeks have made as much as £45,000.00. The reason for success has to do with how honest an individual is who receives it and how motivated they are. It's certainly worth £6.00 and the few minutes to send it out. This program WORKS. All you have to do is try it, and spend a few pounds (six exactly). IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; It is not indecent nor is it illegal: and at virtually no risk you will find it really works! Follow the instructions carefully and you will reap great dividends. AGAIN PLEASE NOTE: Follow these instructions exactly as outlined and twenty thousand or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks. SUGGESTION: (The four step approach) Read this entire message carefully! Print it out or download it, hang on to it, whatever you do, you can then refer to this whenever you need. Hopefully sooner, then later. If you want to start making serious money and build an email/address empire, which you can do very quickly at the same time, then this is for you!!! Just follow the 4 basic steps below to make thousands in just a few days, weeks, or months, it all depends on how many postings of this letter you put in message boards, and if the instructions are adhered to. If people are honest in their approach to the guidelines it does work.
Here’s how it works: When you post 200 messages all over the Internet, using bulletin boards, news groups etc. it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a £1.00. (£15.00) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you £1.00 (£225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you £1.00 (£3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you £1.00 (£759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list, but so far you could have received £813,615.00. Note: Lets say even 1 person out of 200 tries this program, you are still going to make 50,000 pounds in anywhere from 1 month to 6 months max!!!! SO SAVE THIS MESSAGE NOW IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN CHANGING YOUR LIFE!!! And go to the instructions below to get started immediately. You must send out 6 pounds to the people on the letter before putting your name in the 6th spot, or else those 6 people will not add you to their list, therefore you will not make any money, and everybody loses. If an email doesn’t work on pay pal then that means that person was taken off the list and move on to the next one.
INSTRUCTIONS: STEP 1. Take a few minutes to set up an account with Paypal. Immediately send £1.00 to each of the six people on the list using Pay pal, (http://www.paypal.com the internet’s most trusted banking and money transfer system. Two things you need to remember, as they are very important. Use the same email address as your user name in the list below, that way people can send money to your account. In the comment section type "Please add me to your list". This verifies you are seeking a service and providing payment for it. Here are the emails that you will transfer the money to:
#1) srjones@dodo.com.au #2) nick@rosetennis.com #3) juicez5885@hotmail.com #4) amyruchenge@yahoo.co.uk #5) mystify1@frazmtn.com #6) jonbadcrumble@yahoo.co.uk
STEP 2. Now Copy this letter. All you have to do is save this whole article along with instructions, etc in a word file/note pad on your computer, you are going to make one more change to it in step #3. Change anything you need to, the next time you do this, such as your personal revenue, in how many weeks etc. but try to keep as much as possible to the original format. To recap, you have sent to the above 6 individual email addresses, a dollar each to and have asked for your name to be included. The money must be sent to each person, there are no shortcuts with this system, otherwise it won’t work. With Paypal you don’t have to be verified or preferred to transfer and receive money, so you will lose no money through transfers.
STEP 3. After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place your name in the #6 position. Then save it.
STEP 4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board, Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are forums) and start posting your copy of this message at lease 200 times, to as many unique message boards as you can, or more. The more times you post this at a unique board, the more money you will make. The more copies you send the better the results. There are thousands of message boards; click on them one by one and each will have the option, “post a new message”.. You want to post a minimum of 200 to really see the money roll in.
Finally, pay attention to detail; make sure you have all the addresses correct. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses you receive with each dollar, and then start your name at the bottom. It will work better the second time. NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S. Postal & lottery laws). If you come across other lists, stick to this one first, you can use other names in your next posting, or as a back up if you get faulty email addresses. P.S. There is no possible way to cheat this program. If you do not follow the instructions exactly, you will not make any money, GUARANTEED.
familyness

Return to Free Discussion