TEMPLATES

Discussion and help on Ewisoft Template Maker

Moderator: Moderators

TEMPLATES

Postby euroshoe » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:31 pm

Hello Forum Members:

I am building some wonderful templates using Corel Draw. Can someone explain step by step how to import it into Ewisoft.

thanks

Gary Euroshoe
euroshoe

Postby kelvin_g » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:27 am

You may download and try "Template Maker", a free software to convert HTML file to Ewisoft Template. There is a sample included also servering as a tutorial.
You may refer to this thread for more information (especially the posts of mpullen)
http://www.ewisoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9
Kelvin Gan
Technical Support of Ewisoft Co.
kelvin_g
Registered Customer
Registered Customer

templates

Postby euroshoe » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:43 pm

Hi! Kevin

I downloaded the template maker . I do not understand how to work with it. Too difficult.

best regards,

Gary
euroshoe

Re: templates

Postby kelvin_g » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:26 am

euroshoe wrote:I have typed in the label text as indicated in the instructions. The program does not permit me to press the Next button. It is quite frustrating.

Sorry but you need to choose "browse" or "find" button.

We admitted that currently it is not very easy to learn the template maker, but you will find it very easy as soon as you learned how it works, as others commented. We hope that we can explain it more clearly in future.

We are also working on new template maker version, which will release in about one month.

P.S.: We will move this thread from "want a new future" to "how to make a template" forum.
Kelvin Gan
Technical Support of Ewisoft Co.
kelvin_g
Registered Customer
Registered Customer

Re: TEMPLATES

Postby AnnieStarlight » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:00 am

I downloaded it once a long time ago and couldn't even make heads ro tails out of the directions either, it seems like you have to know html code, it would be nice if it and the directions for were people that can't figure it out and made a lot easier. I tried to find a video on how to use it too and there is no such luck.
Even though I am senior citizen I'm a very modern senior and like things upgraded from time to time and I wanted to learn how to work the template maker so I could create a modern updated template, so what I have done is Im trying to make an existing template more modern looking.
I wonder if there are any plans for a utube video for the template maker.
Oh well I guess it cause it is want it is. Not much we can do with it.
AnnieStarlight

Postby AnnieStarlight » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:06 pm

I really would like a more modern template the ones that come with your builder are very outdated they seem to a have been created in the days when my younger days from when I was in my 20's and I am 65 now. Please how can I get a 21st century template.
I ca't figure out how your template MAKER WORKS AND know nothing about code, and I can't afford to pay someone to edite your exsisting templets that I would want.the direction are really hard too.

so how do I bring your existing template that came with your builder into the 21st century.
The web builder is extremely out dated too I would really like a upgraded version of that everything today is drag and drop.
Is there a reason why you won't bring your webuilder into the 21st century and do an upgrade?
AnnieStarlight

Postby AnnieStarlight » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:40 pm

I WAS GOING TO TRY TO modernize a template, by putting a ne logo on it with a picture , it got on there ok but when I previewed it, there was that on there that said you can add pictures and I had no clue how to get it off of there, why can't just use a plai balnk template with n thing one it and be able to put on it what they want the word hoe is on there and I tried to find how to change it and it won't change.
I won't be using that site builder anymore cause its just to outdated and to be honest Im embarrassed to use it cause of how outdated it is.
so now I'm using a nice modern website builder that mu=y friend has in his hosting company.
Much better choice on my part.
AnnieStarlight

Return to Template Maker Help