Google Web Fonts
Add really cool fonts to your website by using Google Web Fonts. These fonts are open source and available for everyone to use. They are stored on Google's server so that everyone who comes to visit your website will see the pages with the beautiful fonts you intended for them to see.
* These add-ons are from a 3rd party therefore we are not responsible for how they will work. We are also not able to provide technical support for them.
- Visit the Google Web Fonts website.
- They have hundreds of fonts so to make it a little easier to scroll through them, click the tab called Poster and change the font size to 28px. I think that way you can see as many fonts on the screen as possible.
- When you find the font you like click on it to see more options.
- Click on the "quick use" button to bring you to where you can copy the stylesheet URL.
- Scroll down to Section 3: Add this code to your website and you will see the stylesheet URL there.
- Highlight and copy the URL. It can look like this:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Nova+Slim' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
- Scroll down to Section 4: Integrate the fonts into your CSS and you can see how you are to refer to the font. It can look like this:
font-family: 'Nova Slim', cursive;
- In Ewisoft, right click a page in the left windowpane and select Properties > Script.
- Select After <head> tag from the dropdown.
- Paste in the stylesheet URL that you copied from Step 1.
- Please note: At this time, you have to do this step on every single page in your website until we have implemented a global update function in our software.
- In Ewisoft, click on the STYLE button in the toolbar.
- Select the style in the left windowpane that you would like to use the new font for. For example, you can choose Slogan to change your web title, Heading 1 to change your headings or nav1active, nav1 to change your navigation menu fonts.
- In the right windowpane, on the tab Basic, type in the font name into the Font family field. Something like: 'Nova Slim', cursive
- Please note: Only put in this part of the font: 'Nova Slim', cursive
Do not include the "font-family:" or the ";". Please leave those out. The only part you need to enter is 'Nova Slim', cursive
- Click the PREVIEW button in the toolbar to see the results. You may not see the results until you Preview or Publish your website.